for sale : usa 13 lb Torpedo Shaped Weights

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

To the guys that run these weights what's the difference between these torpes and trout mans weights other than a pound! I noticed that this guys is a slight difference in the rear there seams to be a slight curvature  at the tail end?? Interested but with I pic that ain't the greatest I'd like if one of you guys that have a set to post a pic please, thanks guys would really appreciate that, headed up to lake in 8 days so time is of the essence!! Taking my 12# torpes from trout man along for now, would have time to get these if they track better!!

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The fish shaped weights do the fins act as a diver or a out to the side thing. What's the fin thing?? Thanks PAP.

Edited by pap
  • Like 1

Sent message for 4, Thx ozzy, I have used these weights in the past, they are great and already coated, run true, only problem with them is they sink really fast when you snag bottom in the Hudson... 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have a pair of Ozzys. 13 lb torpedo weights I have had for a couple of years.Great weights track great but proved to be to much for my Big Jons.I had a boom section brake on Erie a couple of weeks ago in rough weather.I might be interested in swapping someone local or Rochester area for something lighter like             10 lbers..

• Like 1