Flash Freeze Your Fish

Thanks,

I will yous that next week if I catch fish and I can get the ice. I heard you can get dry ice in the Keys. This will help since the freezer in the rv is not very big and is slow to freeze.

Take your credit card. I heard that dry ice is not cheap. :D Also, a word of caution: The use of special gloves is highly recommended when handling dry ice. If working with dry ice indoors, make sure the space is well ventilated.

How long is a long time?

2-3 Days?

Thanks

Yes, Put newspaper on the bottom of the cooler, a piece of cardboard on top of that, dry ice, newspaper on the sides of the dry ice to keep it from moving side to side, aluminum foil on top of the dry ice, fish, venison, or whatever, piece of cardboard on top of that, and newspaper to the top of the cooler. That sounds like a lot, but the newspaper and cardboard help to insulate it.

bob ive been flashing fisherman off the back of my boat for years and my salmon taste the same .................wait a minute i think i read your post wrong opps. looks like a go for all derbys, now we gotta get tom to put down the flipper and back away from the grill.

• 2 weeks later...