No Fish in Otisco!

Sluggo / NY

Regardless of what Justin says.. there are no fish in that lake! We trolled for about 8 hours today and came up with one 12 inch brown. Anyway.. it was a gorgeous day on the water..even though we were humbled. And Justin.. good to finally meet up with you. We'll be back to figure that pond out! Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

Chris.. I dunno man, bright crystal clear skies, awash in brilliant   sunlight.. Not the best day for walleyes!.. I was catching  some  decent walleyes and BIG smallmouths  in the river on days with a bit of cloud cover.. I go on a bright clear afternoon, and don't get a touch...  Try again when its not so bright.... bob

During the alewife spawn daytime walleye trolling is nearly impossible...we hit 1 early last night casting, and there was definitely alot of fish working, but the wind was more than my trolling motor could handle and i headed in before midnite. I would have casted from shore, but i had 10 yds of concrete to pour this morning. Im beat its nap time!

Chris,

It was nice meeting you, and you are welcome anytime!

Sent from my N9500 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Chris.. I dunno man, bright crystal clear skies, awash in brilliant   sunlight.. Not the best day for walleyes!.. I was catching  some  decent walleyes and BIG smallmouths  in the river on days with a bit of cloud cover.. I go on a bright clear afternoon, and don't get a touch...  Try again when its not so bright.... bob

Bob.. I totally agree.. very poor weather for fishing. Actually.. the main reason for the trip up was to make sure my buddy's boat runs right after some major warranty work. Good news.. bad news day. Boat worked great.. fishing sucked.

Chris. When you fishing up north again.

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Greg.. Hoping to get up before the end of the month. I'll let you know when I finally make plans..

Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)