Wanted Church Boards

I'm looking for 4 Church Walleye or TX-22 boards.  Anyone have some for sale?  PM me here if you do.

Thanks!

Before you buy anything look into the advance angler boards by Cabelas.  I have 6 and they run the same as the off shore at almost half the price.  The clips work great and they have an adjustable weight keel like the walleye boards.

Before you buy anything look into the advance angler boards by Cabelas.  I have 6 and they run the same as the off shore at almost half the price.  The clips work great and they have an adjustable weight keel like the walleye boards.

I bought 2 online from http://northwoodsoutlet.net/store/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2144, 12.99 each. worth a look.

Has anyone had problems with the black plastic pins on the back of the board breaking? Every time I use them the pins just break. I think they are crap and won't buy them again for that reason. once the pin breaks they are useless until you replace the pin.

I've owned Church walleye boards for years and never had a single part on them fail. They're the best boards out there for my money. How are you using the pins that they're breaking?

I appreciate the suggestions but I'm really just looking for a couple of port and starboard church boards to match what I already run.

Ya I didn't realize you already had a set of church boards.  I'm a little OCD and had to have all green cabelas boards and use the off shores as back ups. I like the church boards just could never get them to pull as hard.  

Look at franksgreatoutdoors.com they have great prices on those boards as well and ship very fast.

Edited by Chas0218

Ya I didn't realize you already had a set of church boards.  I'm a little OCD and had to have all green cabelas boards and use the off shores as back ups. I like the church boards just could never get them to pull as hard.  

Look at franksgreatoutdoors.com they have great prices on those boards as well and ship very fast.

OCD here too - gotta match!  LOL

I have never seen a offshore board pull half as good as a church board have had both own all church boards now 4 walleye boards and 2 tx22 the 22s pull better if you ask me then the walleye boards I have seen the 22s pull 400 coppers my offshores didn't like to pull a 3 color core to the out side

I have never seen a offshore board pull half as good as a church board have had both own all church boards now 4 walleye boards and 2 tx22 the 22s pull better if you ask me then the walleye boards I have seen the 22s pull 400 coppers my offshores didn't like to pull a 3 color core to the out side

Ya I have been told the cabelas boards can pull 200 and 300 coppers I haven't tried but might give her a shot. The best part of the walleye and cabelas boards are the adjustable keel weights.

Do you run the weight further forward when running copper?

Edited by Chas0218

Ya I have been told the cabelas boards can pull 200 and 300 coppers I haven't tried but might give her a shot. The best part of the walleye and cabelas boards are the adjustable keel weights.

Do you run the weight further forward when running copper?

one setting forward works great for my 300 pulls right in the same line as the 100 and 200 do awesome awesome product and I just spent some time talking with the customer service rep very help full and very knowledgeable person great to deal with