Matt Yablonski signed up this past weekend, and his name was left off the spreadsheet. I caught it after this post when I was doing boat pairings. So, 37 teams it is!

Edited by Yankee Troller

I'd say it was one of the funnest tourneys we've ever fished. Believe it or not we looked more forward to going farming than we did King fishing! Can you believe that?

I'm calling bullsh!t on this one!

I swear Brian! I got to go head to head with Walter P on the riggers. I learned a lot in two days of Lake Trout fishing on how to get bigger Lake Trout without having to sort through the small ones. We actually might turn Lake Trout fishing into a game, and battle each other on the riggers for fun! 

I swear Brian! I got to go head to head with Walter P on the riggers. I learned a lot in two days of Lake Trout fishing on how to get bigger Lake Trout without having to sort through the small ones. We actually might turn Lake Trout fishing into a game, and battle each other on the riggers for fun!

Winter is going to come early because hell just started to freeze over! Not long ago you were on the laker bashing band wagon! Welcome to the dark side!

Hell froze over this past Winter!

Also, if the state is going to put in another 300,000 Lakers I feel I need to do my part to take 300,000 more LT's out of the lake to make sure there are Alewives for my fellow Salmon!

John - I believe we paid 9 teams. I don't remember off the top of my head the actual payouts, as it wasn't my job to come up with them, but I'll try to come close:

1st - $10,000

2nd - $3,000

3rd - $2,000

4th - $1,000

5th - 7th - $800 + DW Certificate + A-TOM-MIK certificate

8th & 9th - $400 + DW Certificate + A-TOM-MIK certificate

Top AM team - $400

Calcutta had 20 teams and paid 50/30/20

Fridays event paid 8 places with 30 teams fishing

The Oak Orchard Open was our first venture into "big time" tournament fishing.......it won't be our last.  We had a terrific

time !  Lots to enjoy and lots to learn.  The sportsmanship and comraderie were obvious.  The organizers did a great job.

Congrats to Team Yankee Troller and all of the teams involved.  Thanks for the hospitality.