Any reports from Port Hope ?

I fish out of port hope. I am fishing all weekend there I will let you know how I make out.

The bait moved in a couple weeks ago and there is a pile of it there! I expect this weekend we will start popping fish. The water has warmed up allot this week so the action should be turning on! Shoot me a message before you come and I can point you in the right direction!

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Just caught my first King. Good size. Everything's hitting green moonshines. 200 fow. 45 - 60 ft down on the riggers with sliders.

Glow dodger fly has been workin for me. Glow green fly

Should be there saturday the 28th. Dont know yet if it will be Port Hope, Bowmanville or Bronte. I know, not in the same area but i will be there for a week and i want to put every chance i can  for my fishing trip.  I want to thank you for your reports, it is very helpful and i will read everyone you post till next week. So, during my week there, i will post everyday leting you know how is my fishing.

Hey guys, I am also heading to Port Hope on July 2nd for 4 days, I would appreciate any report from that area so I can get all pumped up about the trip, first time out on the Lake for me! Good thing is that I will be following a friend that add success in this area every year, I hope for the best! Thanks in advance.

Went to Cobourg on the weekend, it was very slow.  Trolled in 40 ft to 100, saw tons of bait, few hooks but no hits. Had riggers, lead cores and dipsys out.

Heard that a few fish were caught out of Port Hope, lots of boats came back with zero fish.

good luck, I hope it turns on!

let us know how you make out.

E

Edited by eston

• 2 weeks later...

Nothing for us this morning, we were 3 boats. Fished 80 to 255 fow with riggers down 40 and 75 and dipsies on other lines. A friend got one king and a small bow tonight around 6 pm fishing in 250 fow.

Came back from 5 days fishing. 2 days in Bluffer's, got 2 for 5, small bow. 3 days in Port Hope, got 2 for 3, 1 king around 15 pounds and 1 bow around 12 pounds. All between 225 and 250 fow. SD with green flies and dipsie orange with orange spoons.

Get on the water at 5:00 each days and get out at 20:30. Feels like work, lol. better than work.