Cayuga 8th Annual Cayuga LOU-ALL

June 29th 2014

Daybreak to 1:00 pm (must be in at this time)

Weigh-in at 1:15 at Bear's bait and Tackle in Myer's Park

Weigh in 1 man's legal limit, Only 1 limit in cooler.

All other rules same as years past.

All DEC rules apply.

Either $10.00 per boat or person your choice, You can pay at Bear's or at weigh-in

Remember this is a for fun derby, The cash is nice but it's not the intent it's more of a

get togehter and for Bragging rights. :yes:

Edited by Splitshot115

Unfortunately...or, well, fortunately for the rest of you...my little fishing buddy leaves for camp June 25 for 7 weeks. We found this amazing camp for kids with special needs in eastern Pa, Kade went last year and it was a great experience for him and really helped him in many ways. Hopefully the Bobber boat will be there...not sure yet. Maybe I can get his twin sister Kieran to fill in.

Kyle

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Lake Ontario United mobile app

As it looks right now I have to bring my boat home for the 4th of July my wife said so. my last trip is on the 24th. As of now I am in

Good luck to all fish on

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 2 weeks later...

Time to sign-up, or just show up.  This is also day one of the 333 it will be coupled with the Lighthouse derby for the second day.   That should really make it interesting on whether to weigh-in or not, Right Rollie? :lol:

Edited by Splitshot115

Time to sign-up, or just show up. This is also day one of the 333 it will be coupled with the Lighthouse derby for the second day. That should really make it interesting on whether to weigh-in or not, Right Rollie? :lol:

Oh boy!

To weigh or not to weigh.......

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

The Bobber boat will be there...and if I were you guys, I would wait til Lighthouse Derby to weigh anything...give em another month to pack on weight.:rolleyes::unsure:

Looking forward to seeing you guys! We have not been on the water much the last few years. Kyle I think you mentioned Kade will be at camp! That gives us a better fighting chance but I will miss sharing big fish stories with him! Wes

Yeah...took him out today...missing my right hand man already. Gonna be weird fishing without him.