Cayuga 8th Annual Cayuga LOU-ALL

Just came off the lake. No fleas and only a little bit of scum/debris/weeds along the east side from Myers up to AES. West side was completely clean. Water temps at surface ranged from 62 to 69. Bite was tough, but we managed to get our share of fish after searching and changing tactics. Good luck to all on Sunday.

Congratulations to Rollie on his cup win! We got a slow start on the west side only picking a few small salmon and Lakers. Decided to run a bit North to Milliken and glad we did. Ended up the day with one small bow, a pile of short salmon and ten Lakers. The prize fish came on an green fingerling Alpha Alewife parked down 48... thanks for the advice Joe! 7lb 3oz landlocked! Awesome fight, with an aerial display! Congratulations again Rollie well done! post-150622-14040798106082_thumb.jpg

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Congrads Rollie.............haven't been on Cayuga in quite a while because of the eel problem. Today we did shorts LLs & bows and several 6 to 8 pound lakers. The good news was that all the fish were clean without scars and it was pleasant to fish without fleas & dodging and weed mats........................I know it won't last but it was fun.

Awesome LL congrads again!

Congrats Rollie. We did not make it back to Meyers for the weigh in. For those of who saw me laying on the swim platform more then once today it was not because we I was sick. We had issues with our auto pilot and the outdrive. We called it a day around noon with a bunch of below average fish. Docking was hard enough getting the boat into the hoist, I did not want to chance at the park. Hopefully after today I will get more time on the water. Boat is fixed.

Trying to get in the launch was completly ridiculous we were waitin on a boat to back out and as we were pullin in some guy starting backin his boat up right in front of us of course the dumbass pleasure boaters who don't have a clue what they are doin are sittin at the dock playing with their kids and not moving their boats Meyers definently needs to have an employee there to regulate boats in and out other than that good day on the water got a nice brown and a bunch of throwbacks

Been saying this forever,, I missed the weigh-in because of this bull crap,,  They had a guy years ago that ran this launch right !  One side in, One side out,,,   I know exactly what you mean,!!!   All in all we had an excellent day fishing,  Caught a lot of fish,  Somewhere in the 30 mark,,,  On wire, Riggers,   Anything Gold colored did the job.  Congrats Rollie.

Congratulations on the win, Rollie.

Regarding the launch and a couple guys missing weigh-in. Didn't weigh-in actually happen sometime before 1:15pm? I was there just before 1:15pm and it was already complete and most people were gone. I actually didn't get to fish on Sunday (was just stopping by to check out the day's catch), so I have no real beef, but if I had been rushing back for a 1:15pm weigh in and found out it happened earlier, that would have been disappointing.

Edited by EarlyRiser

Congrats Rollie!! We finished 2nd yesterday. That landlock was a nice one!!! We had a great box of fish as well. I think we're going to fish the Red Cross derby as well in a few weeks. Getting in and out of the marina was a pain in the nuts! I believe that I read we had to be in by 1:00 but weigh in was at 1:15 early riser.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Lake Ontario United mobile app