trainwreck lures

I think a lot of lure success has to do with operator infatuation.  if you love a spoon or color.. you'll run it in every spread and eventually you'll catch fish on it.. if you think you never catch fish on the seasick or wonderbread.. it'll stay in you box and you wont catch fish on it.. but trust me im no different.. I have wonderbreads.. I cant stand them.. they stay in my box.. therefore they never catch fish for me :lol:

I think a lot of lure success has to do with operator infatuation. if you love a spoon or color.. you'll run it in every spread and eventually you'll catch fish on it.. if you think you never catch fish on the seasick or wonderbread.. it'll stay in you box and you wont catch fish on it.. but trust me im no different.. I have wonderbreads.. I cant stand them.. they stay in my box.. therefore they never catch fish for me :lol:

I put that spoon out in various sizes every other trip. It doesn't sit in my box. Pretty soon they may be "deep sixed" though!:o

i will second the deep six of the wonderbread spoons as for the sea sick waddler i run them consistantly because they produce for me as do any spoons with black green or glow.Hey maybe i should try a super glow wonderbread. NOT!

Edited by chucknmel

Ya seasick waddler is the worst spoon ever so are NBK, 42nd, King of Sting, and green alewife.  You guys want to make sure and never run those spoons you don't even want to keep them in your box and take up room for the better producing spoons.  

I'll give you guys this once in a lifetime chance, if you PM me I will send you my address and I can dispose of those horrible spoons free of charge.  Of course you will need to pay shipping. :rofl:   :bandit:

Add carbon 14 to the list for me.

The only thing I caught was my hand.

I've drug it around so much the paint is gonna wear off.

The other crappy lure was billy baroo.

it's all hype, there are a ton of better stickbait choices.