Shoreline map Mexico Bay area

Hi, guys! I fish out of the Little Salmon River in Mexico Bay. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a map of the shoreline showing creeks that empty into Lake Ontario. I will be fishing there in the Spring and understand Catfish Creek is a good area to start with. While I'm at it, I live between Braddocks Bay and the Genny. Are there any shore line maps for this area? Thanks in advance for any help.

Santa gave me this book. It has every lake, stream, permanent puddle etc in NY.

http://www.sportsmansconnection.com/newyork/

I did a search for retailers in the Rochester area & it looks like about 40 places carry it around here.

They also have it on-line.

As far as shoreline maps go look back a few pages & you'll find links to gov't nautical maps that are really good.

Tom B.

(LongLine)

i have a map of the whole are and its from fishing hot spots. you can get them a tackle stores there or i think gander has them also. this has from sodus to sandy pond on it,to get to catfish take a left out of the river go about 3 miles theres a blue silo on shore just past that is a the river. the silo marks the beging of a under water point there browns hang on it and just off of it in shore.

Tide dancer thats it thanks , if you zoom in on mexico bay all those little humps and bumps you see show up on fishfinder and boy do they hold the fish :D:D:D now if anyone knows of a good program or chip to plug into fishfinder (SD chip) or a site to download to SD it has to show bottom contour lines like this site..hot spot or nav. chips have a lot to be desired ..THANKS AGAIN Ray K.

• 2 weeks later...

seeing global warmingis keeping us indoors again and there is no sale flyer in the sunday papers is there a website to download to SD chip to show contour lines of lake onterio or a good chip to by to use in fish /gps maping unit that shows bottom contours in good detail?????money is no object............. no honey i havent seen your charge card....ok money is now a concern..