Some questions have popped up regarding registrations. Visit www.soduspointproam.com to download the form.

Registrations have become to come in and it will be even bigger and better this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I was just about to send in my entry form last week, but the wife informed me that we have a wedding to attend and her sisters graduation...Why can't people get married in the winter and leave the summer weekends for more important things! haha

Edited by Chas0218

The dead line will be July 7th and by cash only until July 14th. The 1k/day registration will be up this week and has the same check deadline but cash will be excepted the day before the event

Friendly reminder to all teams that the 1k/day will be going on from Wednesday July 16th running through the tourny and ending in Sunday... It's a great way to compete for another 5 grand

$100 to enter/boat biggest salmon weighed in each day over 20lbs wins a grand.... If no winners on a certain day then the money will be rolled over to the following day for a lucky winner to win two grand

How do you become an observer? I am interested to see the format of a pro am. I was at Oak last year and what a site to see these guys take off all at once. If any boats need one I can be reached at 585-314-4199 Thanks Tom

I'm assuming signup for the big fish friday is at Captain Jacks? I was gonna run up and pay for both events this weekend and need to know how much cash to bring for BFF.

BFF is normally always $100 cash and sign up should be at Capt. Jacks.  I don't know this for certain, but that is what it has always been in the past.