This looks to be a lot of fun, does anyone know where you find the information on prizes and such for places in the am or pro? Might be the tablet not showing it on the site?

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

Go to soduspointproam.com

Thanks Tom, I checked that site, actually feeling stupid by now, I see the rules, fees, registration forms, last years points, etc but no details on prizes. Where specifically in the site would that be found. It just might be me.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

Lucas, Rod is correct, BFF sign-up is at Capt. Jack's, $100. / $1000. a day sign-up is at Krenzer Marine. See Julie, $100. total  for the five day event. Should be a fun time.

Any chance a list of boat/team names that are signed up for tourney and 1 K per day could be posted?

I mailed in sign ups for both but neither check has been cashed.

I believe there around 45 teams as of the end of the week for the pro am and around 30 in the 1k a day. The weather is looking great for late week and next weekend. If you are on the fence with concerns about the weather, its looking like its going to be a great week of fishing.

Deadline for entry into the pro am is Monday so lets keep the entries coming

Thanks to all the teams, pro & am, that participated in the tournement at Sodus Point and made it another great success. Great weather (regardless of Nick's curse), more teams than last year, no major problems, and lots of prizes $$$ paid out. The new committee was on their A game and did a remarkable job. Hats off to Krenzer Marine, Tim, Julie, Dan and others, Capt. Jack's, Tom, Jeff, Brenda and the rest of the team, sponsers and donors,that make this another very successful and safe tournement. Here's to next year, bigger and better.

Thanks to all the teams, pro & am, that participated in the tournement at Sodus Point and made it another great success. Great weather (regardless of Nick's curse), more teams than last year, no major problems, and lots of prizes $$$ paid out. The new committee was on their A game and did a remarkable job. Hats off to Krenzer Marine, Tim, Julie, Dan and others, Capt. Jack's, Tom, Jeff, Brenda and the rest of the team, sponsers and donors,that make this another very successful and safe tournement. Here's to next year, bigger and better.

Ditto! Great job and thanks for all of the effort by everyone involved.

Great event, glad we got talked into joining the AM division we did better then we thought we would have. Be back next year

Sent from my ADR6350 using Lake Ontario United mobile app