Dicks will have 22 ammo today. My store in horseheads has 450 boxes of the Remington 525 count And 30 cases of 1400 count bucket o bullets. These will last less than 1/2 hour. This is a promotional thing so I'm sure all stores should have them.

I was not able to give advance notice because it was supposed to be mailed to score card members but I never got notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I wish i could have made it down there this morning, i've been wanting to get a couple boxes of .22 shells.  It doesn't matter what sporting goods store you go to, if you aren't there an hour or two after they deliver a new shipment you probably won't get any.  Do you know how often Dick's gets a new shipment of ammunition in or is it pretty random timing?

I never got notice either...

Obama doesn't want you to be able to purchase bulk ammo, doesn't matter what cal. Or gauge. Period !!

I refuse to shop at Dicks. In PA,

Dicks will not sell Black Rifles anymore.

I will by my ammo elsewhere

Thanks

Al

HOOKNUP 2

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Just walked out of the store five minutes ago with a bucket of them. They still have plenty!!!

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

What did the bucket run ya?

I refuse to shop at Dicks. In PA,

Dicks will not sell Black Rifles anymore.

I will by my ammo elsewhere

Thanks

Al

HOOKNUP 2

I'm with ya but I can't find it anywhere else it is my last resort at this point for me.  I only generally shop at Cabela's, and the little guys anymore the stuff they sell at bass pro has gotten really cheap.

I just stopped down to Dick's (Horseheads) on my lunch break, and surprisingly they still had a lot left.  I bought a bucket (1400 rounds) for $69.99.  When i picked them up at 11:00, they still had a few buckets left, and plenty of bricks.  Not sure what the price was on the bricks though. 

That's a pretty good price. At the show here in rochester, this spring, multiple tables had bricks for $65-&75. #highwayrobbery.

They charge that because people are willing to buy it. I noticed on Facebook (yes illegal) bricks selling for $150. I heard from customers selling 50 counts wrapped in sandwich bag for $20 at gun ranges.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I can get cci 500ct bricks for $60 if anyone is interested. Got a guy out here who is on our side and sells for pretty much what he gets it for