Hey everyone, I plan on going out next week, the water seems to be starting to setup but still doesnt look like its really going to warm up too much this year... Heard from a few birdies that they are having luck with rainbows but not a whole lot of action with salmon..

Anyone getting them and where abouts?

• 1 month later...

Went out to the bluffs last weekend..marked tons of fish, bait, everything..Netted 2 rainbows (no real size) and a shaker coho.. Threw everything we had at them SD's/flies, meat, spoons, lymans.. Nadda

Pretty much just fished the drop..

Going to try port dalhousie this weekend!

Just teasing ya eh... Ive been battling the same thing... I here some guys are running their flasher/fly combos at like 3-4mph and having good luck with the kinds..Spoons would be ineffective at this speed but im going to give it a try this weekend..see if i can trigger something..

I had planned cheatin on old Lake O and going to erie for some eyes and bows but that was planned for saturday and its not looking good weather wise.. so i might head out sunday.. 

Next week i do plan on going to bluffers though, it looks like the only place thats really producing salmon (according to the GSOD) website. Hot lure being flasher and fly..

I'm going out of Bronte tomorrow morning.  I have a feeling it is going to heat up this weekend or at least it is "fishful" thinking.  Hopefully the wind out of the east will stir something up and we can all land some fish this weekend.  Looking forward to it!