working on there boat

Went to Bass Pro today. Put new line on 4 poles.No work on boat yet I pick mine up Wednesday from storage. I have to install new downriggers, new seats and speed-temp probe. Then of course but all the gear back in it, wax her up and get her down to Olcott put her in her slip.

Installed the Depth Raider last week, hoping to start on the engine stuff, and praying mother nature will play nice and melt the snow in fron tof the barn door. I have to replace the rigger cable for the DR, then the waxing will start. Come on spring.

Rich

pulled mine out of storage yesterday and put her in the driveway. need a few warm days to wash and wax her (along with the million other things). finally the weather seems to be improving, so its time.

Rick,

Not this year, we are going to stay in the new port for this spring. I was watching the weather for the past couple of months and thinking it might be like last year. So we are going to hold off this year withour boat, I might come out for a day or two with some friends. I am going to miss it, but I will survive. I will wait to see your reports.

Rich

Oh yeah! After 45 minutes of chopping away ice to get the barn doors open - she sits in the driveway and not a moment to soon as the ground is way too soft this morning and I don't need another landscaping project.! Had my girls sittin in it in the driveway as I was putting things in order (should have taken some pics). So much to do - fun, fun, fun. Bill and Chromeslayer, your boats look great! Any issues with waxing during the temps we had this weekend?

Shawn

Shawn,

We kept the wax in the sun so that it was fairly warm and we didn't have any issues at all with it. We were using Dolphinite T-Wax, which is supposedly one of the more forgiving waxes when it comes to temps.