Chautauqua Baitfish Fund Tourney

I saw the Chq Baitfish fund was cancelled for this year. Would anyone care to elaborate on what's going on with it besides what's on the Chap69 website?  If this isn't the best place for it, a PM would work.

I was wondering if you guys might like to try to organize something with the 3 Rivers Chapter and some of the OH Chapters for the tourney next year. I'm in the 3 Rivers Chapter and know many of the guys from the OH Chapters. I wouldn't mind trying to help facilitate something or at least get the right people in touch with each other to try to make something happen. I'm just trying to figure out what you guys are thinking or planning for the fundraiser, and if this is something everyone might be interested in.

I know the end of June date doesn't work for me and probably not good for many other PA and OH guys that fish LSC, but that's neither here nor there at this point. September is probably some of the best fishing, but I don't know how that would work with the timing of when the hatchery would need minnows.

I hope to hear from someone on the Chap69 board about this.

Thanks,

Adam Andresky

For a number of years, Capt Larry Jones organized a Chautauqua tournament where the proceeds, or a portion of, were given to the Prendergast Hatchery to buy minnows to feed the fingerling muskies they are raising.  Chap 69 has assumed responsibility of the fund raising efforts from Capt Larry now, from what I've read.