On the water at 6:00 AM - Set up in 130 FOW and trolled north with some good marks in 150 FOW. Ran two dipsys one with a Steely Dan and one with a flasher/fly both down 35-40 ft.  Ran a rigger at 25 ft with a blue dolphin and a flat line down the middle with a Watermelon DW. Had a good rip on the dipsy/Steely Dan in 165 FOW but had nobody home. Took a skippy king on the watermelon flat line in 175 FOW. Stayed in the 16 - 170 FOW range for the rest of the day and took a couple more hits and another skippy king on the Steely Dan. THEN took a HARD hit and a screaming rip on the flasher/fly (the far right of my set) I hooked up and watched my line scream all the way across the back of the boat to the left and then start to rise :o  got a good glimpse at a very acrobatic, very good sized bow before it spit the hook... Well he went underneath every single one of my lines and then shot to the surface and turned all of my gear into a giant knot :@  by the time I had everything straightened out it was a bit breezy and getting a little rough for the old woody. off the water at 11:00