Keuka advice

Bass point . There's a large tree on south end of point close to the water. Old Creek channel runs outward from there. Start in 50 ft work out . When myneighbor and I use to pull copper or Seth Green rigs we almost always got hit going past that tree. That whole point is good. The north end going around the bend into the cive is a good spot also.

Was also out today. Main reason was to see if I had cured my motor problems (which thankfully they were cured- bad gas) so did not start until 10:30. Of course was not going to let a jigging opportunity go unfilled. The bad news was the lakers were not cooperating but the good news is there were lots suspended fish out in the middle of the lake from the state launch south 2-3 miles. Hope to get out at the crack of dawn Sunday. Hoping all those suspended fish will be more cooperative early in the morning. We will see.

Also hit the north end in 70 -100 fow and saw a lot of marks there too. Have jigged up a lot of lakers there in the past this time of the year.

• 2 weeks later...

I trolled the branchport arm from the state park south to the bluff from 0730 to 1130 on Sunday..my neighbor trolled mostly north from the park 3 miles south then back..we both got nothing..lots of fish near the state park in 160 ft of water but none biting that we found..tried several lures off downriggers varied speeds etc..nothing..at least the weather was nice..anyones guess as to why they stopped biting..they were fine until this passed week..just keep trying

Edited by jb235

I found yesterday the lakers have started to get back to their normal places when active at least for a jigger like me. Here is my first Fathersday gift run through. What a blast those go pros are. The chest harness rules. I found a small silver kastmaster was the winner 1/2 oz. off the bluff in 95-105ft

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app

They bought me the silver hero 3+ with a 16gb memory stick, extra battery, floating accessory so it doesnt sink. and the chest mount accessory.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Lake Ontario United mobile app

It's amazing how the stabilizing technology has advanced. The fisheye lense like view makes it amazing. It has such a wide angle even in close proximity.

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I have a old camcorder that was amazing for me walking and recording at the same time and that thing is 15 years old..... can even think how much better they are now !!!! 

Thanks for the update on what your using...... now to sneak out there and get one before the better half see this post.......... :lol: