Seneca Fishing with Andy (apb)

Hoot , Kinger and I fished with Andy today , he put us on the fish we ended up with a double grands slam + a few..... 

all on spoons from top 5' , 15' , 5 color core , 2oz tropedo  ..... and few I forgot ...... we kept 2 of Andy browns , 2 landlocks a rainbow and a laker I just ate half of for dinner.Mmmmmmmm !!!!!!

002_zps07d4897c.jpg

Yep that was us , Hoot loves your boat.......... then he said WOW look at all the lines in the water.. :lol: ...LOL............did you get a re-call on you Yamma kicker ? I have a 9.9 HT that they have one on............

Hey Ed, When you weren't listening Kinger spilled the beans on his secret spoon color selection methods. BOOOOLLLYYAAHHHH anywho. Thanks for the ride...very comfortable!!! Great day!!!post-150731-14020971018914_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hey Ed, When you weren't listening Kinger spilled the beans on his secret spoon color selection methods. BOOOOLLLYYAAHHHH anywho. Thanks for the ride...very comfortable!!! Great day!!!attachicon.gifImageUploadedByLake Ontario United1402097098.257532.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice pic Andy ,thanks !!!!...Oh Kinger lied I just gave him his EXTRA treat as pay-off !!!!!! :P  :rofl:

Yep that was us , Hoot loves your boat.......... then he said WOW look at all the lines in the water.. :lol: ...LOL............did you get a re-call on you Yamma kicker ? I have a 9.9 HT that they have one on............

Nope no recall but that doesn't mean I don't have one. You're boat looked great today were you hitting the skinny water? Not much to the outside of you today. Sean

That recall was from 2007 to now , they gave me a new gas line from separating filter to motor and new fitting at the motor.... so it is a BIG deal gas leak think they used stuff that E-10 would destroy.

That recall was from 2007 to now , they gave me a new gas line from separating filter to motor and new fitting at the motor.... so it is a BIG deal gas leak think they used stuff that E-10 would destroy.

Thanks I better check on that mine is from 2009.

Nice job guys!! Things seam to be heating up in your guys neck of the woods.... Was up that way last night and did a couple nice bows but lost a oil line on my brand new motor so has to troll all the way back to Watkins ... Its was a beautiful night so didn't mind...

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by Iron Duke