Fair Haven Challenge Donations

The purpose for the challenge is to raise monies for the Pen Project as most are aware of. The pen projects all along New York shore line are the main reason for the great fishing we all have been experiencing the last several years.  All of the monies are collected through the raffles during the weigh in.

I thought the economy was starting to recoup, but as evident by the lack of donations not all companies are quite comfortable yet.  

We are looking for help. Either in the form of a donation or if anyone of the sponsored tournament teams or charters have personal contact to a company they think may be willing to help. 

Please help keep our great fishing going on in the future.

I will  donate  25.00  and I also  challenge  all  the other LOU members and users of this site  to follow suit.      Please post the   information  as to how to make out the check and where to send it.   ****  that's only a couple less  lures  to buy.

If you wish to make a contribution directly, checks can be made out to Fair Haven Net Pen.

If you with to donate a prize or a cash prize for the raffle table you can send that to me directly. 

If shipping would be too much, contact me and I will make arrangements to maybe have it dropped off at Screwy Louis and have Werner pick it up there. 

Richard Doolin

Fair Haven Challenge Donation  Coordinator

72 Short Street

Middleboro, Mass. 02346

Baitnh, thank you very much. Received your check yesterday. Yes I am a long way from the lake. Six hour drive, but so are you. You must have about the same ride?

Again thank you for the donation. Tough year for help. Funny how the out of staters are the ones helping the most currently.

It would be great to see more local teams get involved and support this great event in addition to fishing it! We're running the scales and have brought in several of our team's sponsors with product and displays for the event. Any anglers/teams with sponsorships simply ask your companies if they would like to gain exposure by supporting this event through sponsored product, funding, or anything else! We're more than happy to put up banners and/or displays if they want to provide them for us for additional exposure and the ability to get some great promotional pictures from the event!

I know someone locally usually does the food at the event (which if that is already set-up that's great), otherwise we may be able to get a BBQ vendor for the event with which we may be able to get a % of the proceeds to go towards the pen project. Let me know if this is something we should pursue!

• 2 weeks later...