2014 Sodus Bay Healing Waters Salmon Slam - Saturday Aug 2nd

Ok we are ironing out the details for the dinner get together, Friday August 1st, the night before the Salmon Slam.

It looks like it will be $20 per person at Abes Waterfront Restaurant in Sodus Point, NY.

Dinner will include an appetizer, chicken dish or prime rib, two sides unlimited fountain drinks, roll, gratuity, and access to the band upstairs (free cover charge).

Some of our Veterans and Project Healing Waters volunteers will be joining us. This dinner is open to anyone who would like to join, whether you are fishing the Salmon Slam or not. Come out and meet the Ruff Rider crew and some of the other LOU members, or just to say thank you to the Vets.

I need a head count by Friday, so please contact me if you will be attending!

Edited by Ruff Rider

Ok we are ironing out the details for the dinner get together, Friday August 1st, the night before the Salmon Slam.

It looks like it will be $20 per person at Abes Waterfront Restaurant in Sodus Point, NY.

Dinner will include an appetizer, chicken dish or prime rib, two sides unlimited fountain drinks, roll, gratuity, and access to the band upstairs (free cover charge).

Some of our Veterans and Project Healing Waters volunteers will be joining us. This dinner is open to anyone who would like to join, whether you are fishing the Salmon Slam or not. Come out and meet the Ruff Rider crew and some of the other LOU members, or just to say thank you to the Vets.

I need a head count by Friday, so please contact me if you will be attending!

Nick

put me down for 4 please

I'll be getting t-shirts done up again this year, same design in the previous two years only this year they will be on a green shirt. I will also be getting the Salmon Slam logo on a white tank top. I will post again in the next day or two regarding the prices, but if know you'd like any, please send me a PM with how many of what style and desired sizes. The order will have to be by the 25th at the latest... I know it's short order, but the summer kind of got away from me!

Thanks

~Joe

The first post has been updated with the boats fishing the Salmon Slam, as well as the BFF and who's attending the dinner.  If I missed anyone, please let me know!

Again, RSVPs for the dinner at Abes are due by Friday, so please let me know as soon as possible if you plan to come!

Nick

Big fish Friday is a go for Friday August 1st.

Rules are the same as last year, $50 per boat with 50% going to the winner and 50% to the Salmon Slam for wounded and disabled Veterans and Servicemen. You can begin fishing anytime after 12:01 AM and from any port, but must weigh in at Arneys Marina by 4PM.

You do not need to participate in the Salmon Slam to fish BFF.

There will be a dinner afterwards again this year for anyone who would like to come meet some fellow anglers and Vets. I'm still working on the location.

Payment must be received by Thursday July 31st. You can send me a check by mail (message me for my address), drop it off at my boat at Arneys Marina, or paypal me at [email protected].

If you have any questions, please let me know!

Just to clarify, are we doing each team's single biggest fish or top 3 for the BFF?

Edited by Finders Keepers

A big thank you today to ASB Tackle for their donation to our event!  Also to ProTroll, who is bringing their A-game to the event this year!

I've updated the rosters for the tournament, BFF, and dinner, on the first post of this thread.

There is still one spot open in the tournament!  Don't miss out on a great cause to help our nation's Veterans as well as to win some great prizes!

A reminder on Big Fish Friday, you DO NOT have to fish out of Sodus!  You can fish from any port on Lake Ontario and will simply need to drive your fish over to Arneys to weigh in. 

Nick