Heading out Sunday with the family - Father's Day on the water. I'm a newbie on the Big O. Any tips/advice is appreciated. I have a 20 foot Trophy with down-riggers. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Same as above last week I took 6 steelhead 1 king and a laker . Early morning bite is the best, I started my day at 5am a few days before that trip I went mid day and only got 2.

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Wow what a great adventure for you and your family.  If you do not have a leadcore set up you should buy one.  I got a ten color setup including pole and reel all set to go at all seasons in pulaski for $130.  Also buy some Stinger UV spoons in Stingray size-ask the guys at all seasons for a good selection of colors and you should be good to go for some good steelie action.  My hot spoon last weekend was UV dolphin carmel color.  Good luck and enjoy the precious tme with your family.

Dave

Fished all day Sunday 8:30am to 4:30pm in everywhere from 30 to 180 FOW - nothing.

Still a great day with the family.

Starting marking fish mid afternoon in 140 to 170 FOW out in front of the cooling tower.

Looking forward to next time....

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app