Skeneateles lake

Fished yesterday from 0900 to 1500. 2 dipseys 1 trigger fished from 35 ft to 70 foot from Scott park to a bout mid lake. Caught 1 drink lakers on dipsy 120 ft out 2 setting on a blue and silver spoon. Fish was about 12 inches and looked awful thin. Not much bait in water and very few marks. Also tried in short with 5 color lead with perch colored rapalla. Of boards. No results. Water is extremely clear. You can see bottom at 35 foot. Wandered out deep some but still marked nothing. Fished all colors. Poor day for fishing good day for not being at work. Kept speeds at 1.5 to 2 mph gps

Sent from my LG-D800 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I have caught them in 65 degree water while feeding on the perch hatch. That's why the Lakers are skinny and on the smaller side on this lake. Try bumping up the speed to 2.5. There is alot of currents in this lake. I found that to be about the best speed. Try to fish the marks, don't look for bait. You won't find any.skinny is a bait free lake. No smelt or alewifes. Perch is the bait.

Thanks caught fish in the lake before but never tat small. The fish looked anorexic.

Usually pick up.a.few rainbows here and there. Went to the lake.knowing it would be colder than owasco or cayuga knowing that everything is kind of spread out right now. No one seems to e doing much anywhere.