2014 Oswego Pro Am

Sorry for such late posting on Lou. The 2014 Oswego Pro Am is July 12 & 13th With Big fish Friday on July 11th.  The 2014 rules & entry forms can be found on our Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Oswego-Pro-Am/546142425425498

Hopefully it will also be available on our webpage link by tomorrow.  

http://www.coldsteelsportfishing.com/oswegoproam/index.htm

You can also go in person to Fat Nancy's tackle shop in Pulaski, or the Oswego county Tourism office on 46 E. Bridge street in Oswego for an entry, rules or to pay to get in.

You can email Tom Burke at [email protected] and I will email you a copy of the rules or an entry form if needed. Or answer any questions.

Captain's meeting will be Friday July 11th at 6pm in the Pro Am tent behind the Quality Inn in Oswego

Highlights of changes are: Amateur entry from $300 to $250.   Amateur not required to have an observer. But may be subject to a lie detector if there's a protest.   Amateurs can leave starting point at 5:50, 10 minutes before Pro boats.    Pro's will stop fishing at 2pm be in weigh in line by 3:30   Amateurs will stop fishing by 1:30  Be in weigh in line by 3:00

Hope to see you all there!!  Capt. Tom Burke- Tournament director

Edited by burkyboy

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I was advised by Beth at Mike's Marina that there is a big fish derby for boats fishing out of the Little Salmon River during the Oswego County Pro-Am. $200 entry fee. You can contact her for further details at (315)963-3119.

We are nearing the last week for boats to enter the Oswego county Pro Am. Both entrants & sponsors continue to come forward!!  Sorry to BroadHorizons, I'm hoping you just talked to the wrong employee. Rob at Fat Nancy's tells me he has had entry forms printed. I did get yours and your all set! Thank You. Anyone with  questions can email me at [email protected]  Looking forward to a great event- Tom

• 2 weeks later...