Jax and I went out for a few hours casting for brownies. We found a nice school of Browns and one Rainbow. All fish took firetiger sticks. The first brown, proly 7-8 pounds, jumped as much as a smallie would generally jump. It was amazing. Actually all the Browns were jumping today. Another cool fish was the one that took Jax's stickbait on the top. It was a cool thing to watch the Brown take it off the top like a bass. Maybe they saw the bass boat and figured it was the right thing to do. We did double digit numbers in only a small amount of time. I got her up to 67 on the way back in. Jax was like WTF! LOL Here are some pics:

img180-1.jpg

img181.jpg

img183.jpg

img184.jpg

img185.jpg

img186-1.jpg

yankee what is that puny little thing between your legs.i know you have heard how to slow down a prostitute ..........put a govener on her .. now you slow that bass boat down this time of year with all the partially sumerged stuff out there you could tear it up in a hurry .then the croc jokes would be no more...

hey, im new to the area. shipbuilders looks to be a great spot to fish near, or so it looks like. my friends and i are eager to fish near it as soon as possible, so i will spread the word...thanks guys for the heads up :o i count on this site to learn new spots :shock: :) see ya there

That was a good time casting for brownies off a

the GOFAST boat. That thing does GOFAST, set up sweet for speed and jumpin spots, not bad for trollin also.

Watching them following it up and then slam it boatside like a smallmouth or northern. Fun times! We did em all in a short amount of time ran out of sunlight, but still great to be on the water gettin the net wet!

Should be on the lake with the Lund all weekend.....

Jax :D

netfisher thanks for the secret post. from your reaction it sounds like you dont want anyone to know about SHIPBUILDERS ,or your really excited about a new spot for you and only you and your friends to fish.but somehow i feel there is a underlie,ing message to shut up,,,i see your new to this site and though i am not affiliated with the site other than trying to help other fisherpersons have a successful day of catching as well as fishing.sometimes that goal is achived by the SHARING of some of our hotspots.im also very shure the 1500 plus members wont zero in on that spot ,,but that post might help someone and there kid or friend have a more enjoyable day on the water if there near that area. if i missread you my greatest apoligies,welcome to the site and post some pics when you and your friends have a great day at SHIPBUILDERS...Ray K.

Yank - Nice fish. Only got to 67, huh??? Guess it’s time to look for a new power plant for the shingle or maybe make Jax take a lighter rod next time. :lol: (playing)

Ray - You read it the same way I did. But I'll give him slack as he's new to the board.

NF – If you want a real great location to explore, go to coordinates: 77-35-53W by 43-15-44N, one long leap to the East; then cast NNW. I guarantee you'll be wetting your net.

Tom B.

(LongLine)

Yank - Nice fish. Only got to 67, huh??? Guess it’s time to look for a new power plant for the shingle or maybe make Jax take a lighter rod next time. :lol: (playing)

Ray - You read it the same way I did. But I'll give him slack as he's new to the board.

NF – If you want a real great location to explore, go to coordinates: 77-35-53W by 43-15-44N, one long leap to the East; then cast NNW. I guarantee you'll be wetting your net.

Tom B.

(LongLine)

I don't know about that. I read it the same way as well. absolutely no info in the profile. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if that is someone already on the board that ran a new registration so they could run their mouth (keyboard) anonymously. Sorry, I see a post full of whining sarcasm, NOT an enthusiastic newbe.

well that's my $0.02 on it anyways

Tim

sorry guys, didnt mean to ofend anyone, but i understand. i had heard bits and pieces about shipbuilders in the past bein a great spot to try, and was just happy to see what id heard illustrated with pictures and proof, thats all...

:) just my excitement getting the best of me i guess. :$ i can see it bein tough to share someones secret spot, if that was the case, espescially a creek spot of soemwhere with a delicate fishery...but i didnt mean anything like that :$ good fishing guys ;) ill only tell a few friends :P jk