Update - Server Issue

Hi LOU,

Sorry the site went down there for a bit as our hosting provider had an issue with their server.  They needed to do a full restore of the site and that is what took a while for them to accomplish.  Hopefully you were each able to manage without LOU for a couple hours without going crazy.... I was up pretty late last night trying to work with them to get the issue resolved as urgently as possible.  Needless to say I'm happy to see it up again, hope you are too!

Enjoy your day.... I need to go have a :beer:  to settle my nerves back down after that one.  Haha :P

Chad

Hi LOU,

Sorry the site went down there for a bit as our hosting provider had an issue with their server.  They needed to do a full restore of the site and that is what took a while for them to accomplish.  Hopefully you were each able to manage without LOU for a couple hours without going crazy.... I was up pretty late last night trying to work with them to get the issue resolved as urgently as possible.  Needless to say I'm happy to see it up again, hope you are too!

Enjoy your day.... I need to go have a :beer:  to settle my nerves back down after that one.  Haha :P

Chad

Thanks Chad....I was beginning to lose my mind! LMAO!

I thought my work finally blocked it.  I was about to call up my tech people and give them an earful....I only go on during my prep periods of course.  :itwasntme:  

Edited by Chas0218

Great job Chad.  :yes:  :yes:  I got'ta hand it to ya...you know what your doing.  Most sites that go down for troubleshooting or re-vamping go down for days.  You da man!

Tom B.

(LongLine)

WTG Chad! We do really appreciate your efforts and I personally know how time intensive this stuff can be.....this is a wonderful website frequented by great people so your contribution to our fishing community can't be over stated . This site has opened a lot of doors helping many people to further enjoy and succeed in our sport. Thanks. Les

Glad I could help guys!  Still trying to fix up a couple other issues (just fixed LO Tweets) so it will take another day or two but we are back in business again!

Thank you Chad for getting the site back up and running again!

Anybody know how to stay logged in on this site?  I had it set up that way before, but must be when the server was having problems maybe it changed my preferences.  Right now i have to log in every time i re-open the page which as many times as i visit throughout the day could cause an early onset of arthritis!

Thanks,

Sean