www.lakemichiganangler.com

Has anybody ever ordered stuff from this website?  I want to order the Specialmate spoon box, but this place is pounding me on shipping.  Not only do they have the highest price for the box on the internet, they want $30 to ship it.  Does anybody else have a line on where I can get one of these?

I was looking for a special mate box as well until I saw the cost.  So I went to Home depot and bought a $9 19" tool box and made my own dividers out of old picture framing backer material.  I just cut them to fit in the box and then made 15 notches 1/2" apart to hang the spoons in.  I also glued a 1/2" piece of foam insulation board to the top of the tool box so it holds the spoons in the slots in the dividers when the box is closed.  Works good for me and it serves the same purpose.  And it only cost me $9 :yes: :yes:

Has anybody ever ordered stuff from this website?  I want to order the Specialmate spoon box, but this place is pounding me on shipping.  Not only do they have the highest price for the box on the internet, they want $30 to ship it.  Does anybody else have a line on where I can get one of these?

I buy from them all the time - fast turn around. I cannot comment on shipping costs, but it sounds like supply and demand pricing on the boxes (I thought they weren't making the Special Mate boxes anymore, but I could be wrong. At one time at least they were hard to find although B+E tackle in Ontario had a few)

Good luck,

chris

I buy from them all the time - fast turn around. I cannot comment on shipping costs, but it sounds like supply and demand pricing on the boxes (I thought they weren't making the Special Mate boxes anymore, but I could be wrong. At one time at least they were hard to find although B+E tackle in Ontario had a few)

Good luck,

chris

Second B and E. They had six or seven there two weeks ago when I was in

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United