Possible NYS record Drum I Bay 6/14/14

That is completely insane pig. Okay the big question how did that pig fight...... Woody

She put up a good fight and we had to turn the boat around and chase it down before it spooled us.

It was caught in Irondequoit Bay.

Edited by devoknevo

Wow! Amazing fish! It looks like you and pikefreak may have started something here. Now I am imagining how big a late-season drum could possibly be....will there a 40 pounder lurking down there this September?!?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Lake Ontario United mobile app

OH MAN....devoknevo!!!! State record!! SSSsswwweeeeeeet! Now with this all of a sudden being a banner season for ....wait for it....wait for it....SHEEPIES?!?! The competition is ON! Will pikefreak be able to wrestle the record from devoknevo..? We'll be back after this word from........King Salmon.......YYYAAaaaawwwwwnnn......LOL Seriously though man. Great fish! And a family affair to boot! NNnniiiiiice!

Edited by panfisher

-

OH MAN....devoknevo!!!! State record!! SSSsswwweeeeeeet! Now with this all of a sudden being a banner season for ....wait for it....wait for it....SHEEPIES?!?! The competition is ON! Will pikefreak be able to wrestle the record from devoknevo..? We'll be back after this word from........King Salmon.......YYYAAaaaawwwwwnnn......LOL Seriously though man. Great fish! And a family affair to boot! NNnniiiiiice!

Thanks Pan!

Now I'm a Sheep Head too.

We may hire you to be the narator for our new fishing show thats about to be released this fall! ....more details to follow, fellow SHEEP-HEADS!

Edited by devoknevo

How do I become a member of "Sheephead Unlimited"?    I'm a teacher and seen a lot of kids take the wrong path in 20 years.  Kudos to you for taking the boy!  My best memories are fishing with dad. The guy still outfishes me every time!!!!  Nice catch.

How do I become a member of "Sheephead Unlimited"?    I'm a teacher and seen a lot of kids take the wrong path in 20 years.  Kudos to you for taking the boy!  My best memories are fishing with dad. The guy still outfishes me every time!!!!  Nice catch.

...Hmmmm, Sheepsheadunlimited.com, I kind of like it.

You're the first member sir!

Congrats.