Ruff Rider Sodus Live Report June 15 2014

We finally made it up to the lake after non stop problems this spring.

IMAG1359_zpslxinyzlt.jpg

Weather is pretty nasty today, but forecast looks good for the morning. We will likely on fish a short while as we have a good nine hours of driving to do tomorrow.

Sounds like the fishing continues to be outstanding for June, with many boats doing double digits. Fish are a bit scattered and on the smaller side.

Good luck to everyone out there, be safe and tight lines!

Edited by Ruff Rider

Looks like our washdown pump kicked the bucket over the winter. I hear the solenoid fire, but nothing from the pump. I'll have to see if I can find a replacement online...

IMAG1361_zpshaoafoh9.jpg

We stopped into Warren's to see what was new and to say hi and it was like it was Christmas... They now carry a full line of ITO flies WOOHOO!!!

IMAG1362_zpsxzra99jw.jpg

I replace that same pump every 2-3 years. It'll be a jabsco pump. You can find them everywhere online. Simple fix.

Welcome back - fishing is stellar although you may have to travel west to visit us in Rochester....lol. Fishing has been unbelievable this year for our port

Not sure what the problem is... RPMs dont go up like a bad coupler and no growling like a bearing. I didnt think the dual props could slip due to bad hubs. Put a work order in at Arneys, hopefully they can take a look this week and get us back on the water next weekend.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Lake Ontario United mobile app