Going out Saturday but not sure what to do.  Fish out of Bronte or run up the lake to Port Credit or perhaps the islands.  Anyone been up there?  Catch anything?  Really like to put something in the boat this weekend!  Any suggestions would be much appreciated. 

Going out Saturday but not sure what to do. Fish out of Bronte or run up the lake to Port Credit or perhaps the islands. Anyone been up there? Catch anything? Really like to put something in the boat this weekend! Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Out in credit now haven't moved a rod. Out in 280 fow

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Out in credit now haven't moved a rod. Out in 280 fow

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Right on well let me know if you get into any fish.  I am baffled as to where to go and I really don't wan to just wash spoons all day. lol

Right on well let me know if you get into any fish.  I am baffled as to where to go and I really don't wan to just wash spoons all day. lol

Likewise. Haven't been out in a month or so due to the persistent crap weather. Was hoping to get out tomorrow. We're 60min west of Bronte so it is an extra bonus if we end up washing lures.

Fished Bronte today...not sure why...putting way too much faith in it! Nearly 5 hours this morning and nothing! Fished from 130 to 320 fow btw 40 to 60 down. Used everything from moonshines to spin Dr's and flies. Marked lots of bait and couple hooks. If your watching the derby weigh ins most from Port Hope and Bluffers. That's where I'm fishing from now on until August. I'm not a salmon superstar, but don't waist your time out of Bronte. Spoke to a few guys coming off the water at the same time and same results. Nice day on the water though.

Fished from the lift bridge to shell pier and back last night, nothing to show for it. Fished 70-120 fow in and out with our baits up high and down low, marked sporadic bait and no hooks even on the screen. Same story from guys coming into the launch too

20's being caught out of there on a daily basis nothing for the board yet. See what happens tomorrow, the water temp couldn't make up its mind for the last week settled out now. Follow the bait!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I fished until noon Saturday and got nothing.  Rods went off twice but unable to land anything.  Not sure if I am going to go out this weekend, might give it another week or so to heat up a bit.  Sounds like you guys are having some success out there.  How deep are you running your lines?  I had the Fish Hawk down this weekend and 53 degrees was only 20 feet down.  We fished 60 to 30 in anywhere from 100 to 200 fow with nothing to show for it.  Ran the dipsy's up around 20 so not sure if we are doing something wrong or we are just unlucky.

I marked lots as well  at 25 feet down but no takers.

Shakers all hitting 35ft to 70 ft down over 100-120 fow  - all on the riggers

g/s nasty boys and herring strips were on the menu today

didn't have any hits after 7:30am

I'm waiting another week to let the lake warm up a bit

Might sound like a silly question but where is the bluffers? 

I've been fishing out of 50 point Marina on and off the last month. No rainbows no salmon just a couple Lakers when I run the bottom