Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
tcooll77

hey all

i live in auburn and fish owasco and occasionally cayuga and skan. i also bowfish a lot on the seneca river and outlet ,also i icefish and fly fish as well. i hunt alot, bow mostly.

i mainly fish for perch bass and trout out of my 14' starcraft.

im also a member on archerytalk and hunting.net

take care good luck

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• 1985 Crestliner Sabre and all fishing gear

21 ft. with cudi cabin. 120HP Johnson outboard motor. 9.9 Nissan Kicker. 2 down riggers. 2 planer boards and wheels/lines. 10 Okuma reels w/ rods. Tons of flashers, spoons, dispy divers, and other tackle. Fish hawk with probe for depth, current, temp. Lowrance navigator. Radio and stereo. This is a solid fishing boat that has done amazing over the years. Get it before it’s too late!!! Read Less     Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app   IMG_6171.heic I

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Hey guys my father and I are just clearing out more space in are barn and getting rid of some stuff

The orange tractor is a Allie charmers we 45 we are looking for $1000 for.   Evinrude motor and controls as is 200 idk what hp or the last time it ran was.   9N tractor 1500 firm and it does run.   Woods 3 point finish mower 600   19ft trailer needs tires believe 14 or 15s 200   Gravely finish mower 100 or best offer   Parts for a force 120hp engine the pistons/engine blown but lower unit/prop and other parts ok looking 300   Just pm me if anything interest you. Hope

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• After all this wind

How messed up will  lake ontario be after all this wind, waves. Looks like it's not settling down till Tuesday.

in Open Lake Discussion

• All last week

We fished all last week everywhere from Alex bay down to Blind bay. The large mouth fishing was fairly good but the smallies were really spread out. We caught a few more accidental Pike than normal but not a lot (while bass fishing). We also were able to get two eyes and a bowfin with some nice perch and crappies mixed in. All in all it was another great week on the St. Lawrence river . The worst part is now waiting until next June before we head back.

in St. Lawrence River Fishing Reports - 1000 Islands Fishing

• Hey all - just joined up

Attended the meeting this Monday, seemed like a good group of people so I joined up. Spent the last 10 years fishing saltwater in SC and FL - moved back to NY for family. I helped run a non for profit shark tagging group in SC as well www.facebook.com/coastalsharktagging/ - retired since I moved back. I get out on the water at least once a week - sold my Hobie and bought an old 16' Duranatic with a 50hp Johnson - mostly fish Conesus and Sodus Bay at the moment. Looking forward to

in Musky, Tiger Musky & Pike (ESOX)