Seneca 6-15

Finally had a weekend to fish for fun. No trips, just fun. Joe Joe and Bill and I left the dock around 5:30. Beautiful flat morning. We ran a short ways up the lake to avoid floating debris. Mostly sticking to the south end and sides. If you saw a slick on the water, it was all junk.

Anyways, set up the basics. All spoons. Didn't get the entire spread in. Started hitting fish instantly. I may have been a bit of a rod hog today but hey... It's pretty rare I'm on the rod!

Riggers, well, rigger. Took fish today. FLX tackle no names blues and greens.

Dipsy took maybe two or three shots. Flx again.

The cores and coppers did the damage. Plus a flat line too with the cold water. The salmon were acrobatic today. We fished from start to Finnish around 1:30 hitting fish steady all day.

3,5,7 cores, 100,200 coppers.

Here's a few shots from yesterday. Got the slam at the end.. Around one, board rips. Get the beauty of a brown to the net. She was RTFAD.

Nick

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-145590-14029176245848_thumb.jpg

post-145590-14029176372367_thumb.jpg

post-145590-1402917649759_thumb.jpg

post-145590-14029176866206_thumb.jpg

post-145590-1402917688272_thumb.jpg

post-145590-14029177082441_thumb.jpg

post-145590-1402917712202_thumb.jpg

I hear you Ed. I've been telling myself to put the sticks away. But nope. They are still on the rods...

My moto if its working don't fix it!! Great report with great results, hope this weather continues, seems like the fishing is the best it's been for a while now.

Nice Job!! By 3pm yesterday the temps south of Glenora were 67 on top and 57 down 45ft once we got north that T Cline was gone but just prior to the end of it we got into them big time. Lake is going to be good to go by this weekend.

I'm not sure what you guys are talking about ;)..... Fishing on Seneca is horrible worst year in many so I would definitely go to Keuka or Cayuga Lmao... Ok who am I trying to kid gonna have to agree with Nick and Sean and the best is yet to come...

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks guys. Back at it this weekend!!!

Nick

I'll be back at it soon , heading back up to camp in the next hour.  I have a plan to torment Iron Duke by fishing during the week. It worked well last year........... :lol:

I'll be back at it soon , heading back up to camp in the next hour. I have a plan to torment Iron Duke by fishing during the week. It worked well last year........... :lol:

Your killing me Ed!! Just the thought of you out there on a perfect day just after a little storm front... Probably wont even have to put rods in , just have to jingle those secret spoons right next to the side and they will just jump in..... Lol... Good look and look some what forward to your reports ;)..

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Ed just makes the reports Kinger (who trained Ed) selects the spoons , the spots and probably even reels in the fish :lol:

Edited by Sk8man

It's always a lot of fun I just enjoy drinking the coffee even though mine got cold due to fast paced fishing! And it's not that you were a rod hog all the time just easy to tell when big fish hit lol would have liked to see what broke me off and rapped that laker all up poor thing went for a ride!