guess the depth!

1 oz 50 feet in front of lure and 50 back from boat at that speed will be about 7 feet down. So id say with 113 back from the boat you would be about 10-11. Based on off shore snap weight data and the trollers bible...not a guess

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

More importantly , were you catching fish? If you weren't snagging bottom , who cares how deep it was.

yes I was and thats exactly why I want to know... there are a lot of other things (riggers, divers) that I would have known what depth they were running and catching fish

I have fallen into the trap that I thought it was depth of the lure that was why I was catching fish on a certain thing.  It was more the presentation IMO.

The spoon/wgt off the board w/ a 1oz wt was prob at 5' when it was on outside turn & up to 20 on inside .

I feel guys try to be to exact w/ there lure depths. Fish can see a long way underwater.

Well some species on certain lakes precision depth control is everything! Like walleye here at otisco...if you are off by 2-3 feet either way nada! Speed, color, and presentation are also just as fussy...but thats walleye. Trout are much easier!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Was weaned on Walleye fishing years ago, and when we started fishing on the big lake, it seemed that the "fussyness" was gone.

Those Walleyes will not go, if things aren't just right.