should have stayed home this weekend only a couple small steelheads , no marks from 40' to 225' , fish have to show up sooner or later ????  water temp was 47 on the surface in 225' and about 58 in 40' -it can only get better ??????????

Did you fish the top 40'??? Friday and Saturday were nothing short of incredible for us, over 40 fish hit the deck. But we did not run anything below 40', 1,2,3,4,5,7 colors and riggers set from 15-35 down. Lakers, steelies and kings, it was fun. Usually when the first rod went, it ended with a double or triple. Good Luck out there, if you have the temp just because you are not marking fish, does not mean they are not there.

Capt Rich

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Sunday was good as well. We didn't have the numbers that Capt. Rich did but we moved rods for 5hrs. Steelies, Lakers, a Brown and a small King hit the deck and we lost some others. The King came from 70ft down on the rigger but the rest were on the cores at 2, 5 and 7 colors. Also took them on dipsys out 75ft, and 100ft on 3 settings.

Total Chaos

Edited by Total Chaos

Freespirit I'm with you..... Fished all day yesterday and nothing! Out in front of the cooling tower to 180 FOW. Marked fish in 140 to 170 but no takers.

Fished spoons on riggers between 30 and 85 / lead cores at 3, 5 and 7 colors.

Several marks at 90 to 110 so I dropped one of the riggers to 85.

Nadda...

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Went 10/15 fri. All fish came shallow Even had a big steely take a spoon on surface as I was hooking it up to rigger. It shot out of water like 4'. Must have been at least. 10lb. Looked like one of those jumping sharks from shark week. Didn't mark any fish at all

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United