Can't believe it.

I was on chautuaqua 2 years ago and about 50 little sailboats come pouring across the lake right in front of me...all little kids! I barely got my gear in before i was into them. Scary for me...they hadnt a care in the world. Same thing happened with boy scouts in canoes on cayuga....someday im gonna clothesline me a skier on otisco...they come real close to my boards! They have the whole lake and they come to show off...oh well nothing we can do except vent here! Lol

Sent from my N9500 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Now that sounds like something I would say. I also like the term RAG boat that's a good term for those clowns!! :lol:  :lol:

i like when the yacht club has all the littlle kids in the small boats race in circles in the center of the genny right where the channel first narrows.  I always feel like some parent is trying to get a couple of them run over and in general its just bad judgement to have that there especially on a busy weekend.  I still refer to most of them as wind pricks and wind dicks but might have to give rag boat a try I think i have to much respect for jeeps (rag tops) though.

We always called them 'windfairies'. Had them come real close to running over our lines when we fished near the Genny. They don't look where they're going and suddenly peek out from under their sheets and correct their course before they t-bone the boat. They're just a different class of marine operators, ignorant, arrogant, and generally disrespectful of others.

I've been thinking about marketing something called "dummy" boards.  Small inexpensive board that could be run a comfortable distance outside of your normal spread and attached with light line that would break away easily when hooked by another boat.  Maybe packaged with a big birds nest of old mono with a few rusty trebles mixed in, and of course a note in a sealed bag...."you were too close.... dummy"

Even thought about saturating the note in skunk scent or some other nice surprise....

Combo package might include a water balloon launcher with some rotten eggs....for those boats just out of reach of your dummy board...

I've been thinking about marketing something called "dummy" boards.  Small inexpensive board that could be run a comfortable distance outside of your normal spread and attached with light line that would break away easily when hooked by another boat.  Maybe packaged with a big birds nest of old mono with a few rusty trebles mixed in, and of course a note in a sealed bag...."you were too close.... dummy"

Even thought about saturating the note in skunk scent or some other nice surprise....

Combo package might include a water balloon launcher with some rotten eggs....for those boats just out of reach of your dummy board...

I'll take 2!

I know it is way beyond illegal, but maybe that is why God invented paint-ball guns?

Perhaps the paint could be replaced with your favorite brand of fecal matter?

Wait.........that is a bad suggestion.........

:rofl:

I understand that these blowboats have the right away but I have an example of a blowhole on a blowboat. Tuesday I made a half stint out of Irondequoit, we are all by ourselves out in God's country before and after the storm. Out of no where this catamaran blowboat is coming straight for us. No joke I had to pull my otter on my port side in so he wouldn't get 3 of my lines. In my opinion of being on the water quite often I think they aim right at us cause we are the only thing they can see. Its happened more than once and they know there isn't anything legally we can do about it. Try hailing them on a radio, they will either answer laughing or no answer at all. I do like the paintball idea though.

i like the dummy boards i'll take a set.  i remember being anchored perch fishing once and one tried to run us over claming right of way.  they got some dead perch thrown at them