HOP, glad you got on the forum

Gary,

I haven't seen you in years, hear about you once in a while from Les. Speaking of Sk8man you really need to start commenting on his posts, members on here are starting to respect him for all his BS! Your one of the few who know his true abilities and can remember when he was just a guy not catching fish, wait, he's still one of us, I forgot, could only remember all the north versus south noise. Gary, technically aren't you from the south and you do catch nice fish! I suppose I better sign off but watch for Les to junp all over me for this clarification.

Bob

Hope to get out with you & Les sometime this summer.

Gary,

I haven't seen you in years, hear about you once in a while from Les. Speaking of Sk8man you really need to start commenting on his posts, members on here are starting to respect him for all his BS! Your one of the few who know his true abilities and can remember when he was just a guy not catching fish, wait, he's still one of us, I forgot, could only remember all the north versus south noise. Gary, technically aren't you from the south and you do catch nice fish! I suppose I better sign off but watch for Les to junp all over me for this clarification.

Bob

Hope to get out with you & Les sometime this summer.

Hi Bob, great to hear from you.  Yes, been a few years.  I would like to comment on some of Sk8man`s posts, but I was taught to be respectful to my elders....  And were do you hail from, the North-West basin?  Yea, sure you guys want to get out with me, to get all my secrets!  All I`ll say is that if you want to catch a 25 year old laker, you`ve got to fish like we used to 25 years ago.  Makes perfect sense, right?  My little tin boat is 37 years old, my depth sounder (which I rarely use) is 20 years old.  I wouldn`t know what to do with all the new techno stuff.  Seriously, would be great to get together fishing.  Have you retired yet?  Take good care.  Hop

:lol: You guys are kinda hard on me.....good thing I don't have sensitive feelings... :lol:  Some things never change  like the ball busting I'm subjected to...and which I hardly ever do myself :)