First shot at editing GoPro footage

That was great....brought back memories of my kids when they were little. She did real well with the rod etc. I'll bet that fish had a huge headache though :lol:

Edited by Sk8man

Great!! Can't wait to get my son (5) and daughter (3) on some fish this year. It won't be the big lake, but to them, catching a bunch of panfish on Hemlock or Canadice is fun. Of course, the boy wants to catch a fish as big as he is.  :) That's my son........

Jeff,

I'm not up by Rick, I'm at the same dock as last year just a new boat. The Trophy will be there as well. The guy I sold it to is docking right next to me. He just pulled it to fish Onieda right now.

Total Chaos

Totally awesome video, that reminds me of my twin daughters, they are 9 now, they grow up fast. Enjoy the time, and what better of a way, doing something you enjoy doing also. I noticed with my girls I have the patients of a saint, untangle lines drive boat, put lures out, they can't do anything wrong, because they are learning and I don't want to discourage them, they would go everyday!!! Which I think is great. Good luck to you and your family, and keep the kids fishing.