Well, signalman and I thought we could sneak out before the storms to see if we could bag a king or two. Set up 150fow temp was 60 and 48 70 ft down. Once we worked out to 200 fow top temp was 54 and 45 50 ft down. 10 color core hit a nice one came off, laker likely, got reset and banged a scrappy king on the core again, a wrap on the dipsey with one Juvie hanging on as well. Storms were on the way so we played it safe. Green NBK, ratchet jaw took the hits. post-150509-14030574571879_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Nice going for the two Mikes :yes:  That is the best smile I've seen on Mike C's face in a long time WTG guys! The storm is hitting here right now big time good thing you got your fishing in when you did Mike.

Frogger.....launch and set up for 10 minutes?! Wow! And you caught some fish in that short time. Makes you think if somehow you could safely fish in bad weather how well you might do. Probably the fish would be all over it.....! Nice job.... Btw the way, I know there are some CRAZIES that love to launch and go out in the middle of thunderstorms. Ran into them while landing at Irondequoit (metal docks) with lightening flashing all around....These guys were in an open boat and all fired up yelling in the downpour "this is the best time to go out...." , while I had to hold the boat while buddy was getting the truck/trailer. All the while wondering which second I'll get hit. And these guys were into fishing in a boat in that kind of weather.......Hope they did OK   :thinking:  :shake:

I did forget to ask the group something I haven't seen before. When Mike and I were coming in to the channel I noticed a sweeping current of flow going into the marina's bay that of almost a tide you would see on the ocean. When we got to the dock the water level was almost to the top of the dock. Did I miss something? Anyone with an easy explanation?

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United