Senaca Lake help for this Friday 6/20

For those interested in using "slow" flutter spoons, like Suttons, Great Lakes Lure co. still produces 44's, 35's, West River, etc. and many other popular sizes. They are stamped from .015 stainless steel (430 grade), Hand polished to a mirror shine and come with either single or treble hook. For more info, or an apt to view our products, pm me and I will follow up with you. 

As for the info provided in this post, like Joe said, I couldn't argue with anything said here. All good info. As far as Sean offering to help you out by vhf or the cell # on his website, Priceless! Just goes to show what a great bunch of Professionals are on this site! You couldn't ask for better people here. 

Everything said above is dead on. I wish I could add. Every point or saying that could be said has about been covered. Every lure fishes differently on every different boat. Its all about how YOU can fish it on your boat. Like above said, to me trolling faster increases my silver catch rate. I also get Lakers too. Often get laughed at by guys at the dock when I troll past them.. Apparently it doesn't work, so they say. But what I am getting at, is every angler can learn from one another piecing together each part of this fishing puzzle we can. Can a guy force a fish to bite? No maybe a gator or dog, but not a fish. I have some of these old lures that are being mentioned, the slow trolled lures... Sometimes, the right crinkle from a fish makes these run good at faster speeds.

Get out there and catch em!

Nick

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Everything said above is dead on. I wish I could add. Every point or saying that could be said has about been covered. Every lure fishes differently on every different boat. Its all about how YOU can fish it on your boat. Like above said, to me trolling faster increases my silver catch rate. I also get Lakers too. Often get laughed at by guys at the dock when I troll past them.. Apparently it doesn't work, so they say. But what I am getting at, is every angler can learn from one another piecing together each part of this fishing puzzle we can. Can a guy force a fish to bite? No maybe a gator or dog, but not a fish. I have some of these old lures that are being mentioned, the slow trolled lures... Sometimes, the right crinkle from a fish makes these run good at faster speeds.

Get out there and catch em!

Nick

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app[/quote)

Great lakes lures also offers 44's and 35's in the "N" version meant to stand for "New" form. They are formed with a new die, that makes them "fishable" at todays speed. No spin till 3.7 mph. After that, we punch them out of .030 and .045 steel. We also offer .060 aluminum to accomplish a speed sensitive "wobble". Brass, copper and aluminum will have wide ranging characteristics, at the desired speed, and "wobble" can mean it all.

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app