warrior spoons

I would stay away from Michigan stingers paint washes off spoons. Customer service blows! I have a bunch of silver ones that used to have paint on them if you are interested.

I second this 100% pathetic to have a lure fall apart as quick as they do and horrible customer service!!!! And what they consider to be uv is just shinny tape is all making a bad wrap worse!! And I have a lot of real uv stuff somedays it makes a noticeable difference!!!

Like others have stated, I would stay away from stingers. Stopped buying them unless I couldnt find the pattern I wanted in another brand. Paint falls off and they are flimsy. A spoon shouldnt bend and warp when a fish is bouncing around in a net.

I would recommend Warrior's. Very nice quality. Hooks, paint, patterns, etc. They do however have the cheesiest art on their packaging.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hate to say it but, the best spoons are the ones you run with confidence while watching speed, depth and temp. This why so many different colors and sizes work for so many different people.

Mike at warrior puts together spoons that last. Split rings on every spoon. The best glow spoons. The art on the package is simple and classy by the way. I have that sexy babe on my windshield. Most important. They dont bend under normal use. I have been using them five years and none are missing paint. Warriors the only spoon i buy anymore.

I have placed a  order    with Warrior  and Finger  lakes   I will see   when they arrive.  I have placed a order with R &R   back  in April    charged  my  payplal account  still  no Spoons  Dave  has called  me once  and e mailed  me back a couple  of times   still  waiting   hope all is well  on his end.

All are good choices. I run a lot of stinger stingray size and they catch lots of fish. The stingray size does hold up pretty good too. One spoon that I have been buying more and more of is dream weaver. They have some nice patterns that catch fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I have placed a  order    with Warrior  and Finger  lakes   I will see   when they arrive.  I have placed a order with R &R   back  in April    charged  my  payplal account  still  no Spoons  Dave  has called  me once  and e mailed  me back a couple  of times   still  waiting   hope all is well  on his end.

Typical for R&R.