4 Electric Downriggers with swivel bases for $550 need to sell asap

I have 4 Lake Systems Multi Troller downriggers for sale. 2 of them have just over 5 foot booms and 2 of them are just over 1 foot booms. The longer ones are a digital screen with buttons to change the settings with single rod holders, 1 of the digital screens is slightly damaged and can only see about half the screen but still works fine. The shorter ones are digital screens with switches to change the settings with double rod holders and they are fine. I have bases for all riggers along with extra parts for them. Would like to sell as a whole package and would make a great deal on them or would sell in pairs.

Pair of Long Booms-500obo

Pair of Short Booms-500obo

All 4-850obo

I have pictures and can text them. Call or text with questions or for pics 315-604-0839

Edited by schottsoccer

I Have 4 Lake Systems electric downriggers for sale, 2 of them are 5 foot booms and 2 of them are 1 foot booms. 1 of the shorter ones needs a rectifier as it just clicks and wont move the motor. The 3 others all work as they should. all 4 have rod holders the 2 longer ones have single rod holders and the shorter ones have dual rod holders. Have swivel bases and extra parts that go with them. Need to sell ASAP. Call or text 315-604-0839