Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Oops Got the moisture out... Pulled the wires.

Any Old Apleco 365 display units out there? If so can any one take a picture of the wires... Or want to sell it? Tool mine apart, left on dash to get condensatio out, forgot to put it back together... And well.. Wires pulled out... I probably should just upgrade... But that means pulling old transducers and filling holes in my aluminum boat... Figure I would try here before starting a headache   Sent from my VS425PP using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Tackle Description

• oops

Today I had a goof and got my first dq in 6 years of tourney. Fishing. I feel pretty dumb, but the past 3 years I have fished pro and once in the open. I got complacent thinking I know the rules because I fished so many of these and I am also used to the pro rules. I got thinking for some reason since they upped the am limit to 9 fish that we could run 8 rods. Nope....only 6 rods. I had givin my rules to our observer because he wanted them. I did ask the observer on our boat, and he thought

in Tournament Talk, Shows, Events & Seminars

• The Landsharks Oops (pics) Kick me!!!!

I decided to take a little bit of a break from chasing walleyes all over the state. The girlfriend and I decided to head to Oswego for my first King attempt of the year. Trolled around looking for fish and put a couple little coho in the boat. Then I happen to look at one of the rods and it looked like it picked up a log. No bounce just a steady dead weight. I popped the rod free and gave a tug. Felt like a log. All the sudden the log started pulling back. :shock: After a s

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Oops!!

I hope this isn't anybody we know! From the Monroe County Fire Wire http://www.mcfw.com Lake Shore Firefighters Responded for a boat stuck in on the ice with two people on Buck Pond. The call originally come in as Round pond about a mile away from the actual incident. 2C-170 was on location with two people in a boat stuck in the ice about 200 yards of shore. Both people were removed from the pond with the assistance of two water rescue team members from Lake Shore. 2C-30 was command and 2C-50

in Open Lake Discussion