Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Many years ago my dad was walking home from the lake - about 7 miles - on a Sunday morning.  A couple of guys stopped in a pickup and said, "Climb in - we're headed to town to call the sheriff.  Some idiot sunk his truck in the lake and all you can see is a little red ball on the end of his antenna.  We think he might have drowned."   Dad said, "Thanks for the ride, but don't call the sheriff.  I'm the idiot."  Ruined a brand new 1963 bright red F-100.

Looks like Union Springs on Cayuga

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

So what's the story? There has to be a hot bleach blond chick involved. Where is her pic? Haha how long before nys dec spill response showed up! Cha Ching!

Edited by Adk1

Oneida Lake, I believe I saw the initial report, Oneida Shires launch I believe is that picture. Have no idea what happen, just another googan I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Oops Got the moisture out... Pulled the wires.

Any Old Apleco 365 display units out there? If so can any one take a picture of the wires... Or want to sell it? Tool mine apart, left on dash to get condensatio out, forgot to put it back together... And well.. Wires pulled out... I probably should just upgrade... But that means pulling old transducers and filling holes in my aluminum boat... Figure I would try here before starting a headache   Sent from my VS425PP using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Tackle Description

• oops

Today I had a goof and got my first dq in 6 years of tourney. Fishing. I feel pretty dumb, but the past 3 years I have fished pro and once in the open. I got complacent thinking I know the rules because I fished so many of these and I am also used to the pro rules. I got thinking for some reason since they upped the am limit to 9 fish that we could run 8 rods. Nope....only 6 rods. I had givin my rules to our observer because he wanted them. I did ask the observer on our boat, and he thought

in Tournament Talk, Shows, Events & Seminars

• The Landsharks Oops (pics) Kick me!!!!

I decided to take a little bit of a break from chasing walleyes all over the state. The girlfriend and I decided to head to Oswego for my first King attempt of the year. Trolled around looking for fish and put a couple little coho in the boat. Then I happen to look at one of the rods and it looked like it picked up a log. No bounce just a steady dead weight. I popped the rod free and gave a tug. Felt like a log. All the sudden the log started pulling back. :shock: After a s

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)

• Oops!!

I hope this isn't anybody we know! From the Monroe County Fire Wire http://www.mcfw.com Lake Shore Firefighters Responded for a boat stuck in on the ice with two people on Buck Pond. The call originally come in as Round pond about a mile away from the actual incident. 2C-170 was on location with two people in a boat stuck in the ice about 200 yards of shore. Both people were removed from the pond with the assistance of two water rescue team members from Lake Shore. 2C-30 was command and 2C-50

in Open Lake Discussion