Seneca Seneca 6/19/2014

I think Kinger might be slipping in spoons that don't work in the pics because he knows that Ed is too generous with info :lol: Go Kinger!

I'm back , 2 for 3 ...... 16" landlock , 4.5# bow...... water is different ..... weeds (floating ) are every where both sides never went above Lodi point on either side.... ....north wind .....60* top east side mid lake ...... laker temp 30' down ,( X-4 ) ......... west side a tad south of mid lake - 63* top -----  60* 30' down ..... laker temp 45' down ...... after a pass thru area where landlock was picked up turned and went south....... father south the more the lake was setting up----  picked up LL 14' down a few miles south of mid lake west side.... bow came a lot father south 51' down....... 20 to 30 feet had small bait pods east side ..... west side had more bait 45' to 65' looks good ...... 

Now being it was such a lack luster outing I guess I just should have not taken the time to posts...... most every thing I have put on here may change the wind is still out of the north when we came in and it was lumpy... .. LOVE the new ride.....

Go get em Ed !! Dont forget to get all your secret spoons in the pictures you take... lol

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Chicken feed is not just for lakers.....LOL..... alpha alwife UV for the LL.....

I think Kinger might be slipping in spoons that don't work in the pics because he knows that Ed is too generous with info :lol: Go Kinger!

That rat-fink Kinger would not get out from under the Bimini top and do his job...... Hoot was P.O. at him :lol: .......... :P  

I would guess west side above Long Point would be good to go without a lot of crap ...... I may check that out in the am but a lot of fish and bait on the west side......  that north wind fans out the father south you go pushing that crap in on the west side..... and the same on the east side I'm sure.......... Good Luck with the Kids , but hey it's always GREAT to fish with family !!!!..... my youngest is 45........... SHUT UP LES....... :rofl:

Thanks for the post Ed!! I'm sure it was tough with the cold front blowing in. I hate to hear about the weeds but I figured they would be coming soon. Sean

Nice job and great report.... Yeah was just thinking the other day it wouldn't be to long before we were gonna be fighting weeds and fleas..

Mike

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nice job and great report.... Yeah was just thinking the other day it wouldn't be to long before we were gonna be fighting weeds and fleas..

Mike

Thanks Mike , these weeds were OLD rotten ,,,,  not thick just stringers ..... some times you could just shake the rigger rod and they would break off ..... but inlines would build up..... still other junk out there also so pays to keep an eye wide open for that stuff....

I am a little relieved, thought it was just me having slow fishing on Seneca

...been slow for me the whole year , got the trollmaster installed and things are getting better.... Seneca likes to put manners on me , had my best year ever last year ..... 

..... you shouldn't have to go too far Nick , I could see the Glen at the end of my troll today maybe 6 miles or so ..... but the weeds were bad in that section also...... the middle may be open ( clear of crap ) not sure about fish out there yet...

good luck

Ed, last weekend, Sunday, we had a grew day. The fishing is definitely picking up. The weeds and cottonwood made it hard to keep gear clean. Hopefully that wind fixed it yesterday.

Nick

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hoot got up late but we had a good morning boxed 3 lakers , a bow and a landlock , put two landlocks back and a bow ..... lost a good laker at the boat and about 8 or so other quick release deals........... 51' rigger with a cheater was good , nothing on three color core........ 41' rigger  , a wire rod with deep-six down the chute  , with a old dodger peanut 150' , 160 ' and 180' of wire out took and lost a lot of fish......

Ran across and north Nick , wasn't bad till wind shifted from the north then I had to shorten up the area we were working ...... saw two large floating weed pods.... so they are HERE now..... went over to the east side for a short troll in one area before we went in for the day ..... kind of the same thing but down temp was not the same..... 55* 30' .....