inline board

If you want to run in lines and are using heavier stuff go to the Church TX44 boards they run just about anything and are about $40 each.

They take a little getting used to and involve both hands :)  On mine I tightened down the screw on the release quite a bit  so the braid doesn't slip ()no problems either) and then you just pull the plastic pin and insert the line through there (spring loaded) as well. The only thing you should be aware of is if you reel them in too slow near the boat they may have a tendency to dive under the water so I reel them straight in (to change setups etc.) The flags fold down for storage. At first I didn't like them (because I was used to "big boards") but I prefer them now ...much simpler to use and store and they can be fished from other peoples boats if they don't have them.

Edited by Sk8man

yes u would need a mast for the otter. tx44 will pull ur ten color with ease. just watch the video on how to retrieve once a fish hits or u will sink that too and that is not fun to reel in.

The Church walleye boards are all that is needed to pull 10 color cores. I only bump up to the TX 44's when pulling coppers.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Look over my shoulder in this picture. Right side. There is a flat line on outside board, then a 150, then 200 copper. Perfectly in line...

Nick

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-145590-14032246433418_thumb.jpg

The Yellowbirds are OK for toplines run outside and that sort of thing but they won't support things that are heavy.