Wanted 21-26ft Fishing Boat

Hey all. A friend and I are in the market for a new fishing vessel. Something in the 21-26ft range that isn't over the top pricey. Nothing real specific in mind just something that gets us a nice platform to get in the Ontario trolling scene. Does not need to be set up to fish currently. Thought we would check to see if anyone was on the fence about selling and just to get some extra eyes out there for road side gems. 

Thanks,

Chad

• 4 weeks later...

very dependent on the level at which the boat comes rigged.. and how much gear we would need to outfit the boat as we would like it. Didn't want to put up firm numbers because we are more in the market for value than anything. Certainly end of the road under 18k though.

See the Mako 228 add. Great fishing platform, gunnels pre rigged for any downrigger brands and tracks in place to accept cannon, Bert's or traxtech rod holders. Set to rig as you like. Call for more details. 607 744 1564.

See the Mako 228 add. Great fishing platform, gunnels pre rigged for any downrigger brands and tracks in place to accept cannon, Bert's or traxtech rod holders. Set to rig as you like. Call for more details. 607 744 1564.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi I have a 1999 Bayliner Trophy with a 2003 Merc 200 with power head rebuild less then 100 hours and also lower unit replaced less then 100 hours.

2004 9.9 Merc with power tran steering

New Lenco Trim Tabs installed this year, also underwater stern light.

2 Scotty down riggers

Great lakes planner mast with big jon electric planner reels, and costal LED lights.

Humming bird 997

DCS radio

Fishhawk X4D

Simrad Radar that I have been installing. Not yet completly installed. Just needs Antenna cable installed.

AM/FM/CD radio

Have invested lots of dollars in this boat. Nothing wrong with boat just looking at going with more of a bass type boat.

Would need $14,500. I have lots more then this invested in boat but have a deal pending on another boat.

Located just across in Ontario.

I have a 1992 Pen Yan 255 Intruder with a 5.0 Mercurser all set up for fishing, and is going on the market next week. I am willing to sell completely rigged or un rigged. this boat is turn key and in excellent condition. I am selling as i am going to a smaller boat. If interested call 607-794-4611

Hey all. A friend and I are in the market for a new fishing vessel. Something in the 21-26ft range that isn't over the top pricey. Nothing real specific in mind just something that gets us a nice platform to get in the Ontario trolling scene. Does not need to be set up to fish currently. Thought we would check to see if anyone was on the fence about selling and just to get some extra eyes out there for road side gems. 

Thanks,

Chad

http://rochester.craigslist.org/boa/4618618032.html     1990 Sylvan off shore $3900 or B/O     Located in Lima NY and will possibly deliver     can also be seen on this site here too