Deans cove parking

So fellow Cayuga guys... how's the fishing?!?  Lots of Seneca posts so I figure it's either still kind of crappy or incredibly awesome... I'm dying over here waiting for a replacement tow vehicle, would love some reports to get me by!

Oh and I think if one had deep enough pockets for a lifetime fishing license, that money doesn't actually go into the general fund and is put to better use...  I think about it every year but haven't had that kind of extra cash yet.

Pretty simple solution to all those complaining. If you don't like where you live move. Maybe the grass will be greener on the other side?

So fellow Cayuga guys... how's the fishing?!? Lots of Seneca posts so I figure it's either still kind of crappy or incredibly awesome... I'm dying over here waiting for a replacement tow vehicle, would love some reports to get me by!

Oh and I think if one had deep enough pockets for a lifetime fishing license, that money doesn't actually go into the general fund and is put to better use... I think about it every year but haven't had that kind of extra cash yet.

fishing today was good. Lots of action today, and FLTA had a pretty impressive weigh in. Joe matwejoe weighed in 29 plus pound one man limit today. Thats pretty impressive!

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Money from the sale of Empire Passports does not go into the General Fund. It goes into the operating fund of the Department of Parks and Recreation.

Fishing was good on Cayuga today, but I was only able to come in 8th with one man's limit of 20-5.

Money from the sale of Empire Passports does not go into the General Fund. It goes into the operating fund of the Department of Parks and Recreation.

Fishing was good on Cayuga today, but I was only able to come in 8th with one man's limit of 20-5.

Walt, you and June did pretty good. I'd be pleased with that. You had some nice fish today, and have been pretty consistently in good fish. Nothing to be ashamed about that my friend. Keep up the good work, and nice catch today.

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Ed

Those cabins at sampson are private. The state did not build them. The state gets a cut from the rental fees. What this park needs is seasonal campsites. They have the land to put in at least 100 to start. I hope the park will be turned over to a private developer soon. It will be a lot better than what it is now. The place is falling apart. It will take about 2 million to rebuild the marina alone.  

we launched at deans cove both days this weekend and parking lot was full I don't know what your looking at and I also live near Cayuga state park and boat trailer park was full there as well . I love our lakes and if it takes 7 to go on the ramp so be it have u seen the beautiful boat launch and docks yet at Geneva state park is top notch built this winter

I tried to use it a couple weeks ago it wouldn't take my money and they still gave everyone there a warning ticket. they should have kept the lady in the booth. that must be cuomos idea of creating jobs for ny state

I just took a ride over to check it out....interesting , hope they have someone empty it every day , if they do that would explain the no change thing..... you don't have to punch in your passport # just park and if they come looking they will write it down..... I didn't look around for camera's but they sure should have some...... two rigs in the lot one fishing from shore other a trailer...... should take money and print a credit that you could use next time......