Tough bite sandy creek tonight

Got out at 430 tonight and shot out to 300fow to set up. Once set up I headed south troll. Pretty dead screen the whole way in. Took my first in 140 fow on dipsy flasher fly out 225 which was a 15lb laker. One other hit same set up and that was it. I ran two junk lines off planers (1oz sinker back 150) which did great Sunday but nothing, two dipsy which I had 75 -300 get with flasher fly, and three rigger with spoons i ran anywhere from 25-110 down. Changed colors fifteen times and couldn't get anything to hit. Temps out deep were 50 degrees surface 42 degrees down 50 feet . In 90 feet of water it was about 60 degrees on top and 42 degree 70 feet down. Pretty frustrating to say the least. Back out Sunday hopefully someone posts some success before then. $75 bucks in fuel for one laker gets kinda old lol.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Good friend of mine is out right now. Started inside with good screen in 100's and is As deep as 330 fow and only one fish and couple short strikes. Looks like another tough one. Other reports seem the same. Well I'll have to strategize tomorrow afternoons trip from the Willie Nelson concert tonight.

yea tough for us to this mornin, made one pass in tight picked up 1 brown in 15 fow on a stick. pulled the rods and fished from 90 to 225 with nothing to show for it. should have stayed tight for the browns. dont have riggers on the new boat,been walleye fishing latley, ran wires, lead, snapweights and split shots out deep. Hopin for better luck next time

This was our screen when we starred at rods bent right over...... :angry: if no good reports tomorrow or wind doesn't shift I'll try 400-500 fow just to mix it up. And weak sunset last night to top it off

post-152622-14033699995464_thumb.jpg

One 16 lb king a laker and one steelie and heavy feeling laker was lost this am 80 to 130 fow slow fishing that's for sure lots of bait and fish top 30 fow didn't have any light tackle for my boards ran sliders on riggers to get the one steelie from 20 foot down king came on rigger down 70 and laker was on rigger down 60 lost the one on the 70 rigger

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app