Bear creek still treating us well

Set up in 150 and headed north 210 dipsy took a lot of hits but would not hook up. Took fish from 10-70 ft down ended up with 4 kings, 5 coho and a lakers lost at least as many fish as were boated best water was 225-275 FOW. Nbk and frog spoons took all fish

Sent from my ADR6350 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-154185-14033711308728_thumb.jpg

Will be back out tomarrow out of I bay this time. Looking for a 20+ king

There aren't any big fish or really any fish out of I-Bay right now. Fishing has been terrible all year. I'd stay in the Bear Creek area if I were you.........lol

Good luck tomorrow,

Chris

Your right it is terrible out of I bay everyone should stay away

post-154185-14033878803428_thumb.jpg

Edited by minion

Awsome we almost went out last night for a while but wife got called into work so I had to play daddy daycare. Loc fish?

It was about 18-20 lbs .. was solo so did not take it in .

Hey guys anybody out of bear want to fish the derby let me know. Maybe we can take turns on our boats.I fish solo also alot and cant enter fish.My boat is set up now for as many rods ones wishs.Four riggers planers, divers. I took a 13 plus brown last week but fishing companion had no ticket.

Hey John, I fish solo most of the time as well. I have a 19' blue fin set up and is very comfortable for 2-3 guys. She ain't pretty but I get the job done.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I'm always looking to get out, If one of you has an open seat let me know I have a decent amout of flies flashers leadcore setups dipsy etc.

And I have Loc ticket too

Edited by minion

Well I guess I had better pick up a LOC ticket cause it sounds like we're going to be party fishing - haha. I plan on hitting it for few hrs after work today if any of you guys want to go out pm me.

I started in 200 fow tonight and trolled to 270 without a mark. Turned and trolled into 120 with the same results. Marked a couple of bait balls up high but no hooks anywhere near them. Surface temp never dropped below 66 and went as high as 72 in close. Good night to wash lures I guess.

fishedalittle inside 35 to 60 feet.Marked alot of fish with bait.Browns for sure. Going back 5.00 am for awhile till my morning crew gets here at 900.I did see a charter working the 100 foot area .lakers

Well tomorow brings a new day ,Ill be out there just look for me on channel69.

Ended day early. That 8lb king early on dipsy was all the action we saw till 930. Trolled south into 100fow and picked up a skippy, laker and a brown on the way back to launch.

Bloody frog and nbk picked up last 3 fish on the leadcore rods

Edited by minion