took out my buddy and his dad in IBay this morning. On the water at 5:30 am and did some casting for some bass, boated 2.then we switch to trolling and the Drum(sheepies)bite was on! trolling in between jet skies and people just cruising around we had 5 on but only landed 1. had a stick bait break in half and treble hooks straightened out. the 1 sheepie we boated was attached to a light action rod! some one left a rod on their dock with the worm and hook in the water and the fish pulled it in the water. we snagged the line wile trolling and landed a fish and rod!! ended the day with a 30' pike!after the fishing was done we jioned in on the boat party taking place in the east side cove! 28 boats tied together!!

post-154741-0-60036800-1403482473_thumb.jpg

post-154741-0-72775600-1403482488_thumb.jpg

post-154741-0-05332200-1403482522_thumb.jpg

It must have been a good party. We finished cleaning out the boat and went for a beer around 3:30 and you guys still weren't back at the dock yet. Nice pike.

We came back at 2:00 to drop off my buddy and his dad then went back out till 5! I gotta get out with you on your ride!

Get your FREAK on!!

Absolutely. Maybe we can set up an evening trip sometime. I'll be ironing out a few problems this coming week that I developed this past week but I should be 100% again soon.